The Avios Spitfire Mk5 has been built using super scale, a new modelling technique that allows for incredible detail. Featuring more artistry than the 1100mm Spitfire, the larger model has visible panel lines, exhaust, cannons, and scale split flaps with turn indicators for added realism.
The Avios Spitfire Mk5 is the perfect warbird for flying at your local club. Designed in collaboration with Tom Hunt, the warbird has pre-installed electronics, replaceable rudder, and navigational lights on the the tail and wings. Slide the canopy back, then lower the cockpit door to reveal the interior details, including instrument panels and gun sight. The front of the canopy also includes removable armoured glass to make room for an FPV camera.
Made of bolt-together foam pieces, the Avios Spitfire Mk5 is easy to store and transport when travelling to the air field. The plane also has a large battery tray, ball-link controls for precision, and hidden control surfaces for a realistic look. The Avois Spitfire Mk5 comes in two different colour schemes, ETO (European) and tropical (African).
• Super scale details like panel lines, exhaust, cannons.
• Scale split flaps with turn indicators
• Designed in collaboration with Tom Hunt
• Navigational lights on the tail or wings
• Pre-installed electronics
• Canopy and cockpit door opens to reveal interior details
• A bolt-together plane for easy storage and transport
• Removable armoured glass for FPV camera
• Hidden control surfaces for a realistic look
• Large battery tray made of composite material
• Ball-link controls for precision
Some content in menu 2.
|Winspan: 1450mm (57.1 in)|
|Weight: 2750 g (6.1 lbs)|
Wingspan: 1450mm (57.5")
Flying Weight: 2640~2750g (92.6~96.5oz)
Radio Channels: 6
Motor: SK3 Motor 5055 380KV
ESC: Aerostar 60amp ESC with XT90 connector
Propeller: 15 x 10 3 blade
Servos: 2 x 9g, 4 x 17g
6ch Transmitter and Receiver
Battery: 3000-4000 mAh 6S with XT90 connector
Charger: Suitable for a 6S lipoly battery
1 x 9gm servo for yoke control (Optional)