These files are large, so be patient during the download.
FrSky users, please read the readme.txt included in the ZIP
CLM Pro has released a new model called Prime RES. The model is designed and produced according to FAI competition rules.
The model is designed and optimized to the last detail and it all comes together perfectly. Most importantly, when flying and competing, adjustments can be done quickly on the spot (ballast, hook etc.)
All parts are precisely laser-cut from balsa and aero plywood, all carefully selected high-quality materials.
Due to its aerodynamic design and excellent performance, it is very stable and is a joy to fly.
Prime RES is a model for competitions, made according to FAI rules.
As the name says, the "Prime" model has, among other things a few new features and details, which include:
* an adjustable hook: you can change the position of the hook (forward-backward) in the field in a second
* safety mechanism for the joint between wing segments - no more glueing with tape on joints and other improvisations: one click and the wing is attached
* ballast: integrated box in the pod, with a few reserve ballast modules, which can be changed in the field in literally two seconds without disassembling the model
* angled carbon wing joiners mean there is no complicated crafting of the box for the joiner in the wings. You receive everything ready in the kit.
* other details worked out to the last bit
Some content in menu 2.
Although I do my best to complete this library, you may not find the model you are looking for.
In this case, do not hesitate to ask me to add it : You're not bothering me. Please be patient, depending on my workload, I may take a few days to work on your model and gather information.
I'm sometime asked to add a non flying model to this library but unfortunately, it's not the focus of this website
Ask for a new model
I'm not asking for anything, I don't place any advertising and a simple 'thank you' or a kind message is my first salary. That said, if you think this website is useful, if you like the content, the service and if you want to participate to the hosting, feel free to donate. I thank you in advance.