GEP-RC’s latest drone is designed for long range FPV flights. As its name says, the GEPRC Crocodile 7 quadcopter is compatible with 7 inch propellers. Thanks to the BN-220 GPS module, you won’t need to worry anymore about RC signal lost. The BetaFlight GPS recuse mode feature will guide the drone back to you (take off point).
The GEPRC Crocodile 7 drone was announced in two versions. While the GEP-LC7-1080p comes with RunCam Split 2S DVR FPV camera, the GEP-LC7-PRO comes with a basic Runcam Micro Swift camera and 3D printed GoPro camera mount. Both versions are available with FrSky R9mm, FrSky XMPlus or FrSky R9mm+R9m receiver.
- Using the latest SPAN PRO F4 BL32 50A Tower, 32Bit ESC,Easy install and stable
- No propeller shadows in view,Best picture quality, suitable for film
- Integrated GPS, support for Betaflight’s rescue mode
- Runcam Micro Swift
- GEPRC GEP-LC frame, all 3K carbon fiber plate, strong and durable.
- GEP-GR2306 1600kv motor and DALPROP T7056C propeller and 6S 2200mAh battery can do best efficiency
- Choice R9mm+R9m version Support long range fpv and has other version choice
- High quality TPU printing fixed
- Exquisite installation technology
- Tuned by the GEPRC team at the time of delivery, you can fly with confidence.
(Click on the icon you want to download)
Some content in menu 2.
We cannot guarantee that the shops listed below do sell the Crocodile 7 PRO in particular but at least we know they do distribute GEP RC.