These files are large, so be patient during the download.
FrSky users, please read the readme.txt included in the ZIP
The Bonsai is known for its excellent flight capability and it's one of the reasons they are so popular. You can trickle along at walking pace, fly aerobatic or just see exactly how low 'n' fast you can get away with! The H-King Bonsai II combat wing is made of almost unbreakable EPP foam and comes in a ready to fly configuration. Just add a receiver and battery and go flying. It is set up with mountains of power and performance and will have you screaming in no time.
As the Bonsai II comes in three colors you and your flying buddies can choose a different color and have hours of fun ripping up the sky with some high adrenalin combat flying safe in the knowledge that when the inevitable happens, you can fix it in double quick time!
Add your FPV gear for some extreme, terrifyingly fast, combat action or just a lazy flight around your field. The Bonsai II will meet all your flying requirement and is cheap and easy to build. Get yours now!!!
• Fully assembled. All the hard work has been done for you.
• Includes a powerful V-Spec 1808-2400KV brushless motor for insane speed.
• Includes a 2~4S 18A ESC with JST connector.
• Carbon fiber motor mount. Super strong and lightweight.
• Carbon fiber FPV platform. Good for mini size camera with VTX.
• Plug in your receiver and you are ready to fly.
Some content in menu 2.
Flying weight: 100~140g
ESC: 18A with JST (installed)
Motor: V-spec 1808-2400KV CCW Brushless (installed)
Servos: 2 x 9g HT (installed)
Propeller: 6040 CW (installed)