These files are large, so be patient during the download.
FrSky users, please read the readme.txt included in the ZIP
The Voltigeur is a well-known performer and we've just taken it to the next level. Flying the Voltigeur is a dream, using the recommended 3S Lipo battery for aerobatics and sports flying it handles like a trainer, docile and extremely predictable, But it morphs into a 3D beast with that very same 3s battery. Everything from rolling circles, waterfalls, inverted harriers and blenders, nothing will stop the Voltigeur.
We have improved the motor design to provide more power (1900g thrust), better efficiency and cooler running (5% lower temp). To help with the extremes of 3D flying the servo arms have been beefed up and the landing gear has been improved with carbon fiber legs. No more applying stickers as they are factory fitted too. There is even a bigger, better ESC access hole for more airflow.
The Voltigeur is a true aerobatic performer and extreme 3D flying machine. Construction is from lightweight EPO foam and features large control surfaces coupled with masses of power. Perfectly balanced with a mid-mounted full symmetrical wing, large battery compartment, composite glass fiber wing tube, metal gear high-speed servos all round and all electronics pre-installed. Orientation is not a problem with the highly visible and unique color scheme.
• EPO foam lightweight construction
• Large control surfaces for extreme 3D flying
• New powerful motor package for 1900g of thrust on 3S 11.1V (34A), 13x6.5, 9% increase
• High-speed metal gear servos
• Ball link control horns
• Better servo horns to handle all the 3D stress
• Large easy to access battery hatch
• Composite glass fiber wing tube
• Carbon Fiber undercarriage with lightweight wheels
• High strength nylon wing bolts
• Highly visible and unique combination decals (factory fitted)
• Scale pilot figure
Some content in menu 2.
Wingspan: 1220mm (48")
Length: 1280mm (50")
Take off Weight: 1500g (approx)
Motor: 4028 1000KV Brushless outrunner
ESC: 45A w/ 3A BEC
1 x Minimum 4-6 channel transmitter and receiver
1 x 3S Lipo battery 2200~2600mAh 45-65c
1 x Licence to thrill