These files are large, so be patient during the download.
FrSky users, please read the readme.txt included in the ZIP
The H-King Crusader 30E is based on the classic stick design. The model can be flown by pilots of all skill levels, from beginners to experts. The Aircraft is constructed from lightweight ply and balsa and expertly covered with a high contrast color scheme. The Crusader will stand out on the ground and in the air at your local flying club.
The Crusader not only looks the part but also has excellent flight characteristics. It will deliver stable flights from low speed up to top speed. If you want to experience all flying capabilities it will deliver a full range of sport acrobatic maneuvers with ease.
As this is an ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) there will be some assembling required as with most ARF models. You will also need to install your power system and radio equipment. It is recommended that you run a 2216-980KV motor with a 30A ESC (with BEC) and a 10x5 propeller running on a 2200mAh 3S Lipo battery with your choice of radio and receiver. 9g servos provide ample control and will complete the fit out.
• Broad flight envelope, good for beginner and sports flyers alike
• All balsa and light plywood construction
• Easy to fly and with excellent flying characteristics
• Large battery compartment for easy swapping battery packs
• Strong, yet light aluminum landing gear
• High quality covering film with high contrast color scheme
• Full 4 channel control: Elevator, rudder, throttle and aileron
Some content in menu 2.
Flying weight: ~990g
1 x 2830 (2216 Stator Size) 980-1100KV Brushless Outrunner Motor
1 x 30A ESC with BEC
1 x 10x5 Propeller
4 x 9g Servos
1 x 3S 11.1V 2200mAh Lipo Battery
1 x 4~6 channel Radio Transmitter and Receiver