These files are large, so be patient during the download.
FrSky users, please read the readme.txt included in the ZIP
The AcroMaster PRO is presented the logical development of our 2006 popular Acromasters. It was important for us to develop, to improve the model but not to fundamentally change. So the appearance of the AcroMaster PROs is familiar at first glance, but still completely new and fresh.
The improvements at a glance:
• New engine support and a more stable force into
• New chassis made of anodized aluminum, new undercarriage support, new cycling shoes with larger wheels
• New battery attached with Velcro straps
• New wing locking
• Servos & Cables now internally
• Very powerful and efficient ROXXY motor and controller
• Hitec HS-82MG servos for elevator and rudder (metal gear)
• Hitec HS-65HB servos for the ailerons (Carbonite gearbox)
• New chic decals in two colors available (not included with the RR model)
• Canopy pre-painted
• Wingstabi mounting surface in the fuselage integrated
With all these changes in the AcroMaster PRO is better positioned than ever before -and offers due to its forgiving flight characteristics and its versatility in aerobatics the ideal basis for relaxed flying and training of aerobatic maneuvers. The AcroMaster PRO is designed like its predecessor as an allrounder. This means that you can also 3D can fly it both precise and classic aerobatics when. The AcroMaster PRO is fully gas tight, even XA Figures (Xtreme Aerobatic figures) with start-up are not a problem. To learn aerobatics and as a training machine for ambitious aerobatic pilots AcroMaster PRO is just perfect!
Some content in menu 2.
Wingspan: 1100 mm
Overall length: 1150 mm
Flight weight: Approx. 1350 g
Wing area: 36.6 dm²
Wing loading: 36.9 g/dm²
RC functions: Aileron, elevator, motor, rudder
Flight time: 6 min
Types of batteries / cells: 3S LiPo
Construction time: 60 min