These files are large, so be patient during the download.
FrSky users, please read the readme.txt included in the ZIP
The Messerschmitt Bf-109e was the backbone of the Luftwaffe fighter force during world war 2 and one of the most iconic aircraft of the period. It was one of the most advanced fighters of its day and powerful piece of hardware for the German military war machine. Durafly has accurately reproduced the plane in two stunning schemes. One based on the 1940 Battle of Britain with the menacing "Yellow nose" and the other a 1941 tropical camouflage used in the Desert campaign.
Originally designed by Willy Messerschmitt in the mid-1930’s the Germans constructed over 33,000 Bf-109’s between 1939 – 1945 and they were flown in many theatres of operation. The Bf-109e was a fierce adversary for allied fighters such as the Hawker Hurricane and the legendary Supermarine Spitfire. With its lightweight design, retractable landing gear, destructive 20mm cannons, powerful Daimler-Benz liquid cooled fuel injected inverted V12 the Bf-109e would have made the Luftwaffe pilot feel nearly invincible.
Durafly’s 1100mm Messerschmitt Bf-109e is a fantastic scale rendition of the famous Luftwaffe fighter. The Durafly team has worked extremely hard to bring you the Bf-109e which is undoubtedly the best looking RC Bf-109e ever made. The Durafly Bf-109e has a modest 1100mm wingspan, scale electronic retracting landing gear, scale flaps and a powerful brushless outrunner motor spinning a three-bladed scale propeller. Power is provided by an AeroStar 3736-770KV motor, AeroStar 50A ESC and when combined with a 2200mAh 4S Lipo battery this gives an outstanding performance to this agile WW2 fighter. There is even a fully functional bomb drop system complete with scale bomb.
Willy's masterpiece is a perfect addition to the Durafly range and a fantastic adversary to the Durafly Spitfires.
• Superb handling on the ground and in the air
• Wide flight envelope with stable and scale flight performance
• Smoothest EPO on the market
• High scale fidelity and detail. Most scale foam Bf.109 ever produced
• Water-based, durable and authentically color matched paint
• Superior vinyl material decals with multiple scheme options
• Scale working bomb drop system included
• Extensive use of glass and carbon fibers for low weight/high strength
• Plug and Fly, simply add Rx and Lipoly battery
• Quick assembly
• Pre-installed scale electric retracts
• Functioning scale flaps
• Operating pre-installed navigation LED lighting
Some content in menu 2.
Wingspan: 1100mm (43.3”)
Flying Weight: 1300~1400g
Motor: Aerostar 3736-770KV
ESC: Aerostar 50A
Propeller: 11.5x8 3-Blade
Servo: 7x9g, 2xAilerons, 2xFlap, Elevator, Rudder, Bomb Release
Battery: 2200mAh 4S LiPo (not included)