These files are large, so be patient during the download.
FrSky users, please read the readme.txt included in the ZIP
Just like the legendary sword, Excaliburs strength is paramount. The engineers at Durafly were given their hardest challenge yet, to design a wing that is ultra thin but incredibly strong in EPO foam!
The wing has carefully positioned carbon fiber reinforcement and pre-tensioned glass fiber strips. The fuselage is feature packed with a square carbon fiber tube and glass fiber strips. The V-tail along with control surfaces are reinforced. All these features combine to make the Excalibur a weapon.
Servos are all pre-installed with a whopping 3542 800kv Aerostar brushless outrunner motor up front. 60amp Aerostar brushless speed controller. Two piece removable wing makes assembly fast with wire-free PCB connection between the wing and fuse.
• Highly compressed EPO foam construction
• Available in both PnF and Kit variants
• Nose cone supplied for slope soaring
• Reinforced with carbon fiber and glass fiber
• Extreme speed, Awesome maneuverability
• Bolt together plug and play design
• Unique forward sweep wing design
• V-tail tailplane
• Aerostar 3542 800kv brushless outrunner
• Aerostar 60amp brushless ESC
• Folding 13x7 Aerostar carbon fiber propeller
• Quality Servos
• PCB servo wing connector
• Stunning looks
• Intake cooling features
• Ready to fly in minutes
Some content in menu 2.
Wingspan: 1600mm (63")
Flying weight: 1250g
Controls: 4 Channel (Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder (V-Tail), Throttle)
ESC: Aerostar 60amp brushless ESC
Motor: 3542-800kv brushless outrunner
Propeller: Aerostar folding carbon fiber 13x