Just like the legendary sword, Excaliburs strength is paramount. The engineers at Durafly were given their hardest challenge yet, to design a wing that is ultra thin but incredibly strong in EPO foam!
The wing has carefully positioned carbon fiber reinforcement and pre-tensioned glass fiber strips. The fuselage is feature packed with a square carbon fiber tube and glass fiber strips. The V-tail along with control surfaces are reinforced. All these features combine to make the Excalibur a weapon.
Servos are all pre-installed with a whopping 3542 800kv Aerostar brushless outrunner motor up front. 60amp Aerostar brushless speed controller. Two piece removable wing makes assembly fast with wire-free PCB connection between the wing and fuse.
• Highly compressed EPO foam construction
• Available in both PnF and Kit variants
• Nose cone supplied for slope soaring
• Reinforced with carbon fiber and glass fiber
• Extreme speed, Awesome maneuverability
• Bolt together plug and play design
• Unique forward sweep wing design
• V-tail tailplane
• Aerostar 3542 800kv brushless outrunner
• Aerostar 60amp brushless ESC
• Folding 13x7 Aerostar carbon fiber propeller
• Quality Servos
• PCB servo wing connector
• Stunning looks
• Intake cooling features
• Ready to fly in minutes
Some content in menu 2.
|Winspan: 1600mm (63 in)|
|Length: 1010mm (39.8 in)||
|Weight: 1250 g (2.8 lbs)|
Wingspan: 1600mm (63")
Flying weight: 1250g
Controls: 4 Channel (Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder (V-Tail), Throttle)
ESC: Aerostar 60amp brushless ESC
Motor: 3542-800kv brushless outrunner
Propeller: Aerostar folding carbon fiber 13x