These files are large, so be patient during the download.
OpenTX users, please read the readme.txt included in the ZIP
The Durafly SlowPoke is an EPO foam model of the classic design. Adding to the easy flying design of the SlowPoke, Durafly has added some larger wheels to make it even easier to take off and land on a wide variety of fields. A great plane for your first low wing tail dragger or for the discerning experienced pilot wanting a great looking, easy flying plane.
The large wing makes for easy flying right down to walking pace landings. The power plant (3648 700KV motor and 40A ESC) provides all the power you need. All the 9g servos are all pre-fitted for ease of building. The ball links on the control surfaces make for smooth and precise control for the best realistic flights.
Like all Durafly planes, building takes next to no time. The extra smooth EPO foam provides an outstanding look and when you include the rigging wires, dummy plastic motor, cockpit detail and pilot they provide that extra realistic look. The SlowPoke is a plane you can’t walk past without turning your head.
• Easy to build from smooth, lightweight and durable EPO.
• Plug and Fly format, simply add your own radio system and battery (not included)
• High level of prefabrication, requires only minutes to assemble
• Extremely gentle flight characteristics, especially in slow flight
• High-quality paint finish
• Dummy model engine for added realism
• Strong, fully molded plastic cowl
• Easy and direct access to battery and radio compartment
• Full 4 channel control: Elevator, rudder, throttle and aileron
• Preassembled undercarriage with large wheels
• Ball Links on all controls
If the Manual doesn't show you can click here to open the document in a new window.
FrSky X20 Pro
BMP Recommended (300x280)
BMP Recommended (180x166)
BMP Recommended (180x160)
Some content in menu 2.
Flying weight: 1380g
Motor: 3648 700KV brushless outrunner
ESC: Aerostar 40A w/XT60
Servos: 9g x 4
Although I do my best to complete this library, you may not find the model you are looking for.
In this case, do not hesitate to ask me to add it : You're not bothering me. Please be patient, depending on my workload, I may take a few days to work on your model and gather information.
Ask for a new model
Generate your own image
A simple 'thank you' or a kind message is my first salary but if you think this website is useful, if you like the content, the service and if you want to participate to the hosting, feel free to donate. I thank you in advance.