The Durafly SlowPoke is an EPO foam model of the classic design. Adding to the easy flying design of the SlowPoke, Durafly has added some larger wheels to make it even easier to take off and land on a wide variety of fields. A great plane for your first low wing tail dragger or for the discerning experienced pilot wanting a great looking, easy flying plane.
The large wing makes for easy flying right down to walking pace landings. The power plant (3648 700KV motor and 40A ESC) provides all the power you need. All the 9g servos are all pre-fitted for ease of building. The ball links on the control surfaces make for smooth and precise control for the best realistic flights.
Like all Durafly planes, building takes next to no time. The extra smooth EPO foam provides an outstanding look and when you include the rigging wires, dummy plastic motor, cockpit detail and pilot they provide that extra realistic look. The SlowPoke is a plane you can’t walk past without turning your head.
• Easy to build from smooth, lightweight and durable EPO.
• Plug and Fly format, simply add your own radio system and battery (not included)
• High level of prefabrication, requires only minutes to assemble
• Extremely gentle flight characteristics, especially in slow flight
• High-quality paint finish
• Dummy model engine for added realism
• Strong, fully molded plastic cowl
• Easy and direct access to battery and radio compartment
• Full 4 channel control: Elevator, rudder, throttle and aileron
• Preassembled undercarriage with large wheels
• Ball Links on all controls
Some content in menu 2.