These files are large, so be patient during the download.
FrSky users, please read the readme.txt included in the ZIP
This is a beautiful rendition of the high wing Cessna 182 Skylane complete with tricycle undercarriage. From the outside, the EPO foam has a smooth finish with realistic panel lines. Inside the cabin, detail includes an instrument panel decal and molded seats.
There is a small amount of building to be completed which will take next to no time. All electrics, including servos, 20A ESC, 1200KV brushless motor and navigation lights have been factory fitted. All that is needed is to do is add a receiver and battery and you are ready to go. If you are lacking space the wing can be easily removed to make transportation painless.
The Cessna 182 Skylane started production in 1956 and is such a successful product that it is still being produced in the USA.
Like the original plane, the H-King Cessna is easy to fly for beginners and experienced pilots alike.
• High quality fully molded light and strong EPO material with lots of scale details
• Detailed cockpit with instrument panel decal, molded passenger seats
• Aileron servo leads and navigational light leads are quick and easy to connect during wing installation, thanks to a new PCB connector design.
• Molded-in clear navigational lights lens for ultimate true-scale looks
• Pre-installed servos, motor, ESC and even navigational lights. All the hard work is done for you.
• A smooth, mellow flier that virtually any pilot can enjoy
Some content in menu 2.
Wingspan: 965mm (37.99")
Length: 790mm (31.10")
Battery enclosure: 85x44x40mm
ESC: 20A Brushless
Servo: 9g (4pcs)
Propeller: 7045 3-Blade
Although I do my best to complete this library, you may not find the model you are looking for.
In this case, do not hesitate to ask me to add it : You're not bothering me. Please be patient, depending on my workload, I may take a few days to work on your model and gather information.
I'm sometime asked to add a non flying model to this library but unfortunately, it's not the focus of this website
Ask for a new model
I'm not asking for anything, I don't place any advertising and a simple 'thank you' or a kind message is my first salary. That said, if you think this website is useful, if you like the content, the service and if you want to participate to the hosting, feel free to donate. I thank you in advance.